Galipette Charly Cot - COT FOR 70×140 MAT.+2SIDE PANELS 140CM
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Galipette Charly Cot
Particleboard frame covered with bleached whitewashed cherrywood-effect foil. Same finish on edges, some rounded. Moulding on front of sides in medium-density fibreboard covered with bleached cherrywood-effect foil. ABS edges around changing table, consoles, upper bars across back of bed, 3 upper edges on chest. Bars in seringa lacquered beech. Base of baby's cot in solid beech, slats in beech plywood. ABS handles with bleached wood-effect foil. Drawer frames in particleboard coated with grey PP (polypropylene), mounted on runners with grey rollers. Chest and wardrobe kits made from particleboard panels covered with foil in Rose Lilac, Ash Rose, Seringa dark Grey or beige imitation Fabric. Edges in same finish. Drawers with dampers.
Made in the Vendée region of France*, Galipette children’s furniture complies with the most rigourous standards. The Galipette range is all about safety and uncompromising quality. Galipette furniture is tested in our in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221.
But that’s not all: the wood used in producing the furniture comes from regional, sustainably managed French forests located within 300 km of Gautier’s factories in the Vendée region.
Cot for 70×140 mat.+2side panels 140cm to convert it into a “little bed” : 1 slatted bed base, adjustable 2 positions and 2 fixed rails 1 position.
Width: 29 inches
Height: 35 inches
Depth: 57 inches
** Mattress and Drawer sold separately.
** Email to check on availability and installation date prior order.