Aprica Fladea NOBLE RED
Write a review
| Ask a question
Aprica Fladea NOBLE RED
- Selectable 3-step modes: Step 1 (Flat Bed) - From 2.5kg to less than 9kg,Step 2 (Rear-Facing Seat) - From the time when the baby is able to support his own head to less than 10kgStep 3 (Front-Facing Seat) - From 9kg to 18kg
- Full-reclining - When selected to be in full reclining position, Baby is allowed to sleep in a natural position. The structure of the bed does not put pressure on the airway, nor does it obstruct abdominal breathing. The bed mode is also used for newborns to ensure that there is no obstruction to breathing and to minimize the burden to the baby's neck. Once the baby is able to support his own head, the seat can also be adjusted into a upright position depending on your requirement.
- Convertible Head Guard - When used as a bed, the head guard soften the rocking impact felt by the baby's head and neck. When used in upright position, it converts into a headrest to prevent the possibilities of side-way impact. Suitable till age of 4.
- Thermo Medical System (Ventilation) - Babies have higher body temperature than adults, and are still unable to adjust it on their own. Fladea comes with a cooling structure that draws away the heat from Baby's body.
- Ventilating Cushion - To prevent the accumulation of heat at the back and buttocks, an uneven urethane surface is used for areas that comes in direct contact with the body.
- Single-Touch Rotating Seat - Even within the confined spaces of the car, the seat can be easily rotated with one hand. Convenient for getting the baby in and out of the car.
- Light Weight & Compact Body - The Fladea is the smallest and lightest in the class.
- Easy Belt Lock System - Can be easily installed on either left or right seat with a single belt lock. Installation is easy as the seat belt is routed the front.
- Washable Seat Pads
- Smooth Rotation Lever - The rotation lever prevents the occurrence of poor rotations. It is designed to be at the rear of the seat so that food spills and sand do not easily accumulate in it.
- Mis-use Prevention System - Seat can be rotated only when reclining angle is correct.
- Lay-flat position: H56.6cm x W 79cm x D59.3cm
- Rear Facing: H56.6cm x W47cm x D69cm
- Forward Facing: H57cm x W47cm x D59.3cm
- Product Weight: 13.8kg
- Period of Use (by body weight): Lay-flat 2.5 to 9kg / Rear Facing after the neck gets stable up to 10kg / Forward-facing: 9 to 18kg