BABYZEN Air France Special Edition footmuff
BABYZEN Air France Special Edition Footmuff
As early as 2012, the French brand BABYZEN envisioned YOYO, a unique from birth onwards stroller, that accompanies parents in a world in perpetual movement. The very first stroller accepted as cabin luggage, YOYO was immediately greeted on board Air France planes and then distributed by Air France Shopping.
YOYO by Air France is the new exclusive series that is both chic and handy with its navy blue print bringing a touch of French elegance. So chic, so handy, so French!
Flying away to the other end of the world is child’s play when you dress your YOYO up in Air France’s colors!
From birth, you can switch from the 0+ newborn nest, stylish rear-facing stroller, to a compatible car seat. From 6 months, on the same frame, simply change to your 6+ fabrics and your stroller will accompany your child to early childhood…
Finally, the new frame, the new fabrics, the new suspensions and the new XXL basket will deliver even more comfort and storage options.
- New car seat adapters*: switch from the car to the YOYO+ with one click!
- New, under the stroller storage basket: 60% larger
- New storage pouch on the back of the 6+ canopy
- New suspensions on all four wheels
- New padded 6+ seat
- New carry strap
- New extendable 0+ and 6+ canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- New 0+ and 6+ rain covers, entirely protecting the stroller
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane**
- One-hand folding, unfolding… and driving
- 4-wheel suspension
- Exclusive “soft-drive” system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel
- Exclusive pop-up canopy on the 0+ newborn version
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on version
- Easily removable fabrics and entirely washable
* Newborn Set & Footmuff sold seperately
** Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on airlines.