During pregnancy, every decision that the expectant mother takes is also a decision taken for the unborn child. BeSafe pregnancy belts protect your unborn child from the second month of pregnancy and increase the mother’s comfort when going by car.
Increases safety for the unborn child
BeSafe Pregnant positions the vehicle belt below the pregnant woman’s tummy and away from the unborn baby. In the event of a collision, an adult weights 3 to 5 tons. The baby is positioned in the front of the tummy and is thus exposed to high loads. To protect the baby from injury from the vehicle belt, BeSafe Pregnant therefore positions the lap belt beneath the baby and over the hip bones.
The BeSafe Pregnant does not interfere with the safety performance of the 3-point vehicle belt, but helps positioning the lap belt correctly to protect the unborn child. BeSafe Pregnant is tested in accordance with ECE r16.
Increased comfort during the journey
Besides protecting the unborn child, BeSafe Pregnant also increases comfort for the expectant mother by reducing uncomfortable pressure on the tummy and bladder during the journey.
Easy installation and usage
BeSafe Pregnant can easily be installed in a vehicle’s front seats by using the fitting strap together with the 3-point vehicle belt.
- The BeSafe Pregnant guides away the hip belt from the stomach and the fetus
- No discomfort for the mother due to the pad placed over the stomach
- Used from two months of pregnancy
- It has been tested in accordance with ECE R 16
- Guarantees the correct position of the lap belt
- Discrete contemporary design which uses a comfy yet strong padding
- Is installed by the 3 point car belt
- Protects both the mother and the unborn child in the event of an accident
- Recommended to wear if driving while pregnant or if you are riding as a passenge