Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
5. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Terms applies
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Brick - Tula Baby Carrier
Compliment to your own style, perfectly, with a full canvas Tula Carrier in a bold color. 'Brick' is a simple all canvas Tula Carrier in a rich red color. Add accessories to make this bright, simple carrier more personalized or light the statement color be a stylish addition to your outfit. All while holding your baby comfortably in a simple to use carrier.
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- Red canvas base with coordinating removable hood in red
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
BABY CARRIER PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS:
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall and 15” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.