1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Buds Cherished Organics Happy Baby Head To Toe Cleanser
Pack Size: 250ml
For baby above 6 months old
Many babies love to splash and play. Now you can let them stay in the water as long as they wish without worrying about harsh ingredients and harmful chemicals drying out or damaging their skin. As they grow and develop, learning and exploring can be a messy process. Let them immerse themselves in the wonders of the world safe in the knowledge that you can get them squeaky clean again at the end of the day.
How to Use
Put a pumpful onto a flannel and rub all over baby, going from neck down to toe. Then rinse with warm water. This can also be used as a shampoo, but be careful to avoid getting any into the eyes. This gentle cleanser can also be added to baby’s bath water.
Aqua/water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoglucoside tartrate, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, xanthan gum, citrus dulcis (sweet orange) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, parfum/perfume, geraniol**, citronellol**, linalool**, limonene**.
Parfum made from essential oils
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Natural constituent od essential oils
100.0% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
30.1% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
99.9% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming