Cherub Rubs Scatterscreen - 3in1 Outdoor Protection
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
7. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
Cherub Rubs Scatterscreen - 3in1 Outdoor Protection Against Sun, Mozzies and Dry Skin
with Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, and lemon eucalyptus oil, 100ml
3-in-1 outdoor protection against UVA and UVB (SPF 8), bugs and dry skin
Explore nature with an all-natural, 3-in-1 outdoor skin protection for the whole family. Keeps your skin moisturised and protected from UV rays, and keeps the mozzies away!
Note: Infants only need a few minutes of morning sun to get enough vitamin D. SPF 8 is thus more than enough for their delicate skin. High SPF also generally implies a high level of harmful chemical filters, which are absent in Scatterscreen.
Apply a sufficient amount to cover exposed skin before going outdoors.
Reapply every hour or liberally.
Patch test suggested.
Everyone from newborns to adults and pregnant women. All skin types, including sensitive skin. Whole body, from face to feet.
*Aloe Vera Juice, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, *Glycerine, Rapeseed Acid, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Parfum (Plant Source), Xanthonomonas Campestris (Xanthan Gum), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Lemon Eucalyptus) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (Plant Fibres), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Due to the high concentration of organic ingredients, there may be some variation between batches.