Chicco Next2me Co-Sleeping Crib Chick to Chick
Chicco Next2me Co-Sleeping Crib - Chick to Chick
Chicco Next 2 Me Bedside Crib is a bedside sleeping crib specifically designed to allow you and your baby to sleep next to each other without the need to share the same bed.
- Co-sleeping crib that promotes side-sleeping and allows you to sleep close to your child
- Can be used as a normal crib as baby grows.
- Suitable from birth to 6 months/9 kg or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position
- Light and easy to transport and includes a travel bag
- Adjustable height with an inclinable base
Better Sleeping， Better Breastfeeding， Better Being Together
The Chicco side-sleeping crib allows you to sleep close to your child， but not in the same bed. With Next2Me， your child can safely sleep in his crib while you can rest next to him， cuddle and breastfeed him comfortably. This way your bond will grow stronger and your nights will be more peaceful. Created and designed to give the benefits related to sleeping close， but help parents avoid the many dangers of putting newborns and babies in bed with them.
As baby grows you can move Next2Me away from the parents’ bed and use it as a normal crib. Next2Me is suitable from birth to maximum 9kg / approximately 6 months， or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position. Next2Me is light and easy to transport， or store using the travel bag included.
- Zip down side panel when fixing to the parents’ bed for side-sleeping
- Six height positions， individually adjustable on each side. The crib can be inclined to help congestion during colds or reflux
- Fits all types of beds easily (even divans) as the bedside feet fold to allow the crib to move up close to the frame
- Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the two fastening straps provided
- Wide height range from 35 to 52 cm to adjust to most beds
- As baby grows you can move it away from the bed and use as a normal crib
- Cot has rounded and cocooning shape
- Soft mattress included (83 x 50x 5 cm)
- Soft padded sides for extra comfort
- Mesh side for ventilation and vision
- Removable and washable linings (fitted sheet not included)
- Easy to manoeuvre， using the two wheels， fitted with brakes
- Simple to assemble and use
- Easy to transport in the storage bag included
- Dimensions open: H 66/81 x L 93 x W 69
- Dimensions closed: 95 x 15
- Weight: 9 kg
- 0 to 6 months
The Benefits of Side-Sleeping
- It helps the newborn to adjust sleep-waking times
- Makes it easier for mums to breastfeed
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents， helping the child to grow more self-confident and sociable
- Sleeping in the same room， but not in the same bed reduces the risk of SIDS
The crib with the lowered side shall only be used when fixed to the adult bed in accordance with the instructions for use.
Always secure the crib to the parents bed when used in side sleeping configuration.
The use of the product is allowed for a child between 0 to 6 months， weighing up to 9 kg.
When the product is used in "Side Sleeping Mode (Attached to the bed)”， before placing the baby， ensure that the connection belts are correctly hooked and tightened， the product must fit closely to the mattress of the parents and no spaces between product and adult mattress must be present.
Recommended for babies 0-6m