Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF and free express delivery!
5. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$399!
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers*
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Childlife Liquid Vitamin C (4 Fl. Oz.)
Little Baby is authorised retailer for Childlife products in Singapore.
Note that all products are from local supplier, not parallel import.
• Delicious liquid Vitamin C formula of that can be taken alone or mixed with food or drinks.
• Vitamin C is essential for maintaining healthy bones, teeth and blood vessels.
• It is also an important antioxidant that supports the body’s immune system and helps maintain overall health.
|For infants 6 months to 1 year:||¼ teaspoon daily|
|For children 1-4 years:||½ -1 teaspoon daily|
|For children 5-12 years :||1-2 teaspoons daily|
|Serving Size:||1 Teaspoon (5ml)|
|Servings Per Container:||24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%+|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250mg||417%|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified Water, Fructose, Glycerine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan, Natural Flavour
Contains no dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, yeast, wheat, corn, or alcohol. No artificial colourings. No artificial sweeteners.
For immune support and environmental protection, use Childlife Vitamin C daily per the recommended dosages. When needed, use with Childlife’s First Defense and Childlife’s Echinacea.*
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.