Cheeky Chompers Comfortchew Comforter - UNISTRIPE
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
Comfortchew is an attached teething comforter with different textures to stimulate babies & soothe tender gums. It brings together baby's favourite essentials -Comforter, Teether, Tags, Knot & the feel of their favourite teddy. Made from super-soft jersey cotton, cuddle fleece & ribbons, it is highly absorbent & can attach to the baby, cot, car seat, buggy and dummy. No more dropped teethers!
Cuddle and chew – it’s attached to you
The Comfortchew is an attached teething comforter with textures and patterns to stimulate babies and soothe the tender gums of teething tots. This innovative concept is a practical must have for parents because it is:
Chewable - the soft Chewy textured hippo teether gives a great ‘bite’, using an innovative, dimpled design to massage and soothe tender gums and encourage new teeth to break through.
Comforting - with super-soft jersey cotton and cuddle fleece that’s delicate on young skin but highly absorbent, our Comfortchew is a comforter, a teether, tags, and feels like your favourite teddy.
Stimulating - great colours, textures and shapes to stimulate little senses.
Attached – the Comfortchew can be attached to the baby, cot, car seat, buggy & dummy – No more picking up or losing the favourite cuddle blanket or teether and retracing your steps for hours!
Washable and Safe – This soft quality cotton is easily machine washable at 40 degrees, BPA and phthalates free and 100% safe to chew.
Made in the UK