Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow - Sesame Pear
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow
The patented dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is Recommended by Midwives across the UK and is recognised as the only specifically designed pregnancy pillow to adequately support back, bump and knees at the same time without taking up all of the room in the bed.
Talk to any pregnant lady and she will tell you that especially from 20 weeks onwards, it can prove extremely uncomfortable and hard to carry out day to day tasks carrying around a big bump with you, not to mention getting a comfortable position to sleep in, but help is at hand with the multi award winning dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow, which is the only patented pregnancy pillow shaped to promote the health of you and your baby, by offering the following unique features and benefits:
- Aids restful sleep
- Supports your bump, back and knees
- Helps you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep
- Helps you to achieve optimal foetal positioning
- Double as a feeding support pillow
- Recommended by midwives