Euky Bearub 50g
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
7. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
Euky Bearub 50g
- Natural eucalyptus chest rub
- Clears a stuffy nose, soothes the throat & eases coughs
- Very gentle on most sensitive skin
- Breathe easier - sleep better
- Soothes & comforts for effective all night relief
- Suitable for the whole family
- Australian made & owned
A gentle, soothing Australian Eucalyptus chest rub that helps relieve a sore throat, stuffy nose, irritating cough and general aches and pains. Used before sleep, it helps make breathing easier. Although adult strength, it is gentle on most sensitive skin.
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- May reduce the severity of colds
- For the relief of mucous congestion
- Makes it easier to breathe
- For the symptomatic relief of a sore and inflamed throat
- For the relief of muscular aches and pains
- For the relief of insect bites
Eucalyptus oil is a “volatile aromatic expectorant”. This means when exposed to heat (such as steam, hot water, or body heat - in an ointment like Euky Bearub) it produces vapours which have an ‘expectorant’ action – similar to the ingredients in chesty cough medicines. Expectorants work by making the body’s mucous secretions thinner and more watery, breaking down congestion and making it easier to expel (cough up).
Eucalyptus oil is also a natural antibacterial and antimicrobial. Its aromatic nature is thought to have therapeutic benefits, too. The strong, crisp woody scent - when inhaled - helps to instantly clear the head, sharpen and refresh the senses.
Eucalyptus oil has been traditionally beneficial in helping relieve the symptoms of respiratory disorders for more than 160 years.
Euky Bearub is easy to use. Just squeeze the convenient, easy to carry, non-breakable tube. Here’s how to use for…
Colds & Congestion
Squeeze a small amount (about the size of a fingernail) onto clean fingertips and massage gently into throat, chest and back. Use sparingly on children, add more if necessary. Ideal to use before bed to help keep nasal passages clear and ease coughing for a better night’s sleep.
NOTE: Below the age of 24 months, it is recommended that the normal precaution be taken of spreading Euky Bearub onto the outside of baby's singlet rather than directly onto skin unless on the advice of a healthcare professional.
Euky Bearub’s active natural ingredients help ease the itch and sting of minor insect bites. First, wash the area in cold running water to remove any toxins from the skin. Pat dry with a clean towel and gently apply Euky Bearub to the site. Do not rub in. Repeat as necessary.
Muscular aches and pains
Euky Bearub is a terrific alternative to heat rubs for relief of muscular pains from flu, rheumatism, fibrosis and lumbago, as well as sprains and strains (after inflammation has settled). Massage into muscles for immediate temporary relief – for extra warmth, apply warm towels on top. May also be added to a carrier oil such as olive oil for a more lubricating rub.
Eucalyptus oil 6.0% w/w
Eucalyptol 6.0% w/w
Rosemary oil 1.0%
It is advisable to patch test first to ensure no skin reaction.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or in the case of very young children. Do not use if foil seal at the mouth of the tube is broken. Keep out of reach of children.