Fever Bugz Stick-On Fever Indicator
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
FEVER BUGZ STICK-ON FEVER INDICATOR - FEVER BUGZ
Still battling with your children to take their temperature?
Fever-Bugz® makes temperature reading fun and easy, instead of a chore!
Why Fever-Bugz® Stick-On Fever Indicators?
This innovative fever indicator allows you to visually monitor your children’s temperature up to 48 hours with NO FUSS.
Fast, safe and effective
How to Use Your Bugz
Using Fever-Bugz® can be as simple as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Fast, safe and gentle application.
Simply peel Fever-Bugz® off the protective plastic strip backing and apply directly to the skin. For optimal accuracy, it is recommended to place it on your child’s forehead.
You can also stick it between the shoulder blades, under the armpit, or on the chest.
Step 2: Visible readings in seconds!
Within seconds Fever-Bugz® fever indicators will light up and indicate N (for normal), 99, 101, 103, 105. The temperature reading corresponds to the highest figure which appears green.
If green does not appear, the temperature will be mid-way between that indicated by the tan and the blue spots. Normal axillary temperature range is 97.0 °F to 98.9 °F.
Step 3: Easy, painless removal
When continuous monitoring is no longer necessary, simply remove Fever-Bugz® and discard. Do not reuse.
HOW does it work?
Fever-Bugz® Stick-On Fever Indicators use encapsulated liquid crystal technology to indicate the user’s body temperature in 2 degree fahrenheit increments.
Note: Recommended for use on children 12 months and older. Fever-Bugz® should not be used to manage important health concerns, as it is only a fever indicator. Always use a thermometer to confirm temperature reading, particularly if you experience any unusual readings. Do not rely only on temperature readings. If you have concerns, seek medical advice. Fever-Bugz® Stick-On Fever Indicator should not replace a visit to the doctor.
Credits: Content retrieved from Fever-bugz.com