Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF and free express delivery!
5. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$399!
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers*
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Galipette Charly Cot Optional Drawer - FOR COT 70 X 140CM
Particleboard frame covered with bleached whitewashed cherrywood-effect foil. Same finish on edges, some rounded. Moulding on front of sides in medium-density fibreboard covered with bleached cherrywood-effect foil. ABS edges around changing table, consoles, upper bars across back of bed, 3 upper edges on chest. Bars in seringa lacquered beech. Base of baby's cot in solid beech, slats in beech plywood. ABS handles with bleached wood-effect foil. Drawer frames in particleboard coated with grey PP (polypropylene), mounted on runners with grey rollers. Chest and wardrobe kits made from particleboard panels covered with foil in Rose Lilac, Ash Rose, Seringa dark Grey or beige imitation Fabric. Edges in same finish. Drawers with dampers.
Optional storage drawer girls, on casters Colour: Rose Lilac, for cot 70 x 140cm ref
Made in the Vendée region of France*, Galipette children’s furniture complies with the most rigourous standards. The Galipette range is all about safety and uncompromising quality. Galipette furniture is tested in our in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221.
But that’s not all: the wood used in producing the furniture comes from regional, sustainably managed French forests located within 300 km of Gautier’s factories in the Vendée region.