Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
5. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Terms applies
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Galipette Compact Baby Convertible Cot Bed
Panels in grey ash wood effect or plain white foiled particleboard, edges with same or grey ash, some soft. ABS edges around top of changing board, console tables, bed headboards and chest of drawers. White lacquered Beech railings. Baby cot base frame in solid Beech with Beech multi-layered slats. ABS square handles in Taupe. Compact bed hook made from White lacquered solid Beech. Drawer frames made from particleboard covered with grey polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners. Screen-print added to fronts.
A Cot bed which can be “transform” into a regular single bed!
- 1 slatted bed base 60 x 120cm, adjustable 2 positions
- 1 storage unit, 2 drawers, 1 niche
- 1 hook
- 1 changing board
- 1 bed for 90 x 190cm mattress (Bed base sold separately.)
- 1 storage unit, 2 drawers, 1 niche, 1 hook
** Mattress sold separately.
** Email to check on availability and installation date prior order.
Made in the Vendée region of France*, Galipette children’s furniture complies with the most rigourous standards. The Galipette range is all about safety and uncompromising quality. Galipette furniture is tested in our in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221.
But that’s not all: the wood used in producing the furniture comes from regional, sustainably managed French forests located within 300 km of Gautier’s factories in the Vendée region.