1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Galipette Compact Baby Convertible Cot Bed
Panels in grey ash wood effect or plain white foiled particleboard, edges with same or grey ash, some soft. ABS edges around top of changing board, console tables, bed headboards and chest of drawers. White lacquered Beech railings. Baby cot base frame in solid Beech with Beech multi-layered slats. ABS square handles in Taupe. Compact bed hook made from White lacquered solid Beech. Drawer frames made from particleboard covered with grey polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners. Screen-print added to fronts.
A Cot bed which can be “transform” into a regular single bed!
- 1 slatted bed base 60 x 120cm, adjustable 2 positions
- 1 storage unit, 2 drawers, 1 niche
- 1 hook
- 1 changing board
- 1 bed for 90 x 190cm mattress (Bed base sold separately.)
- 1 storage unit, 2 drawers, 1 niche, 1 hook
** Mattress sold separately.
** Email to check on availability and installation date prior order.
Made in the Vendée region of France*, Galipette children’s furniture complies with the most rigourous standards. The Galipette range is all about safety and uncompromising quality. Galipette furniture is tested in our in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221.
But that’s not all: the wood used in producing the furniture comes from regional, sustainably managed French forests located within 300 km of Gautier’s factories in the Vendée region.