GNC Women's Prenatal Formula (120 tablets)
• Having a baby involves making important health care choices before, during and after pregnancy.
• Women’s Prenatal Formula is a multivitamin formula specially designed for women of childbearing age and includes:
- Vitamins C & E and beta-Carotene for important antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- 800 mcg Folic acid to support healthy hemoglobin level. During pregnancy, this is also supportive for healthy faetal development.
- Calcium for muscle & skeletal health and during pregnancy.
- Iron helps to maintain healthy red blood cells count.
|As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily with food.|
|Serving Size:||1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container:||120|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-Carotene)||5000 IU||63%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||75 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||25 IU||83%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||12.5 mg||735%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||12.5 mg||625%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||12.5 mcg||156%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||12.5 mg||125%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate)||150 mg||12%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate)||15 mg||83%|
|Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||25 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as Kelp)||75 mcg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mcg||33%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||12.5 mcg||**|
|Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)||5 mg||**|
|Chromium (as GTF-Chromium Yeast)||12.5 mcg||**|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||5 mg||**|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||5 mg||**|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||7.5 mg||**|
**Daily values not established
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.