1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Indigo - Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier
Effortless style describes Indigo’s solid rich colour. Perfect for everyday wear, Indigo makes a simple statement in a neutral shade of blue made with our cool twill material all over, including the detachable hood.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
1. Innovative body panel
Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
2. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Breathable & lightweight twill
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
4. Multiple ergonomic positions
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistband
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg padding
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust design
Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 3,2 - 20,4 kg/7 - 45 lbs, no infant insert required
8. Coordinating base & hood
Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 cm - 38 cm/5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28 cm - 43 cm/11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,8 kg/1.7 lbs.