1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Joovy Caboose VaryLight Stand-On Tandem Stroller
The Caboose VaryLight is the stroller that grows with your family. This sleek stroller has a unique, telescopic frame that converts from a single to full size double in seconds. Strolling with infants is made easy with “click-in” car seat adapters that can be positioned in front or rear (brand specific and sold separately). The Caboose VaryLight has upgraded functionality with highend wheels, swing-open tray, standing fold and larger capacity. Older children will love the fun of choosing to sit on the bench seat or ride on the stand-on platform.
- STAND-ON TANDEM rear bench seat & stand-on platform
- TELESCOPIC FRAME converts from a single to full size double in seconds.
- “CLICK-IN” ADAPTERS Britax®/BOB® B-Safe, Chicco® KeyFit 30, Cybex® Aton, Aton 2, Aton Q, Graco® SnugRide® Classic Connect 32 ,35 Graco®SnugRide® Click Connect 40 ,35 Maxi-Cosi® Mico, Mico AP, Prezi Peg Perego® Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 UPPAbaby® MESA (brand specific and sold separately).STANDING
- STANDING FOLD One-hand standing fold with auto-lock feature
- WHEELS Highest grade, sealed bearing wheels
- UPGRADES swing-open tray and large storage basket
- Other optional accessories include: rain cover, parent organizer with cup holders.
- Front seat 3M+ up to 55lbs, 0M+ with car seat. Rear seat 2.5Y+, 0M+ with car seat
PLEASE NOTE: The Caboose VaryLight has 2 positions: short and long. The stroller comes out of the box in the short position. It is very important that the stroller be in one of these two positions (and not in between) when strolling with your children.
The adjustment lever to extend and shrink the frame is found under the front seat. Squeeze this lever and pull the front seat forward until it locks into place. To shorten the frame squeeze the lever and push the front seat back until the seat locks into place.
To test that the stroller is properly seated in one of the two positions, perform the “PUSH/PULL test”. After adjusting to long or short frame position, simply push and pull the front two wheels by placing hands on the frame above the front wheels and push inward. If the frame is locked in place, you will not be able to push or pull the frame. If the frame moves or folds inward, the front seat must be locked into place before strolling.
• Car seat adapter installs on front or back of stroller.
• 3-position recline front seat.
• Rear bench seat and standing platform for older child.
• One-hand fold.
• Front-wheel suspension, front swivel-wheel locks, and rear brakes.
• Extra-large storage basket.
Assembled Dimensions (short) - 42"H x 43.5" D x 24.25" W
Assembled Dimensions (extended) - 42"H x 49.75" D x 24.25" W
Folded Dimensions - 50"L x 24.25"W x 12"H
Stroller Weight - 33.6 lbs.
Front Seat Min Age - Birth+ when using car seat adapter, or 6 months+
Front Seat Max Weight and Height - 55 lbs. and 40" height
Rear Seat Min Age - 2.5 yrs
Rear Seat Max Weight - 55 lbs. and 44" height