1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers.
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
Kiinde Kozii breastmilk warmer & bottle warmer
We understand that your life is too busy for you to stand around waiting for a meal to be ready. We also understand that you're not willing to compromise your little one's safety to save a few minutes. That's why we created Kozii™, which is:
- As fast as steam
- As safe as warm tap water
- As easy as the microwave
Kozii™ is designed specifically to follow CDC and USDA guidelines to safely thaw and warm breastmilk using warm, flowing water.
Kozii™ uses a low temperature, nutrient-safe water bath that is safe for ALL bottle and bag types. The water in the warmer is about as warm as warm tap water. This allows you to warm your little one's meal without exposing bags and bottles to dangerous steam, hot or boiling water, or the microwave. Kozii™ uses patent-pending technology, specifically designed to eliminate the risk of hot spots, nutrient damage, and dangerous chemicals that can be released from plastic bottles at high temperatures.
- ONG LASTING RESERVOIR - Kozii™ does not require that you measure or add water with each use.
- EASY TO USE TIMER - Simple, intuitive interface lets you know how much time is left before the meal is ready.
- AUTO SHUTOFF - When the time is up, the warmer shuts off and completely removes the heat source from the bottle. This means no overheated bottles because your busy schedule prevented you from taking the bottle out on time!
- UNIVERSAL WARMING CHAMBER - Kozii™ can safely accommodate breastmilk, formula, storage bags (frozen or thawed), liner bottles, plastic, glass, food jars, you name it!
- HIGH POWER HEATER - Kozii™'s high power heater means less time is wasted warming up the water bath, and more time is devoted to warming your baby's meal at a safe, low temperature.