Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
5. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Terms applies
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Mambino Organics Overnight Blemish S.O.S.
Combining proven holistic ingredients this powered formula will kill bacteria, clear up blemishes both above and bellow the skin's surface and last minute pop-ups without causing irritation. Blemishes won't stand a chance! For all skin types, including sensitive skin; Perfect for both face and body breakouts.
- Melaleuca (Tee Tree) Essential Oil - antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties
- Zinc Oxide - calms the redness and skin irritation from pimples
- Sea Water from the Dead Sea - promotes speedy healing
- Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oils - calming and anti-inflammatory benefits
- alcohol (organic grape alcohol)
- zinc oxide
- sodium chloride and water (natural dead sea brine)
- lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) essential oil
- anthemis nobilis (organic chamomile) flower essential oil
- melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil
- *Made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Why it works:
Yes, it is completely normal for some women during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester to have facial breakouts. Here is the ironic part: women that normally don't have any pimples may experience a outbreak and some who breakout often and have oily skin will get a break when it comes to pimples and their skin may completely clear up during pregnancy.