Why Buy From Little Baby?:
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy 10% OFF for VIP customers.
5. Enjoy Express delivery for VIP customers.
6. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
7. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
8. Earn Linkpoints if you are a Plus! Member.
9. Note: For child safety, all our products are original and authentic. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources. For authencity verification, always ask the seller for proof of authorised retailer.
Mambino Organics Overnight Blemish S.O.S.
Combining proven holistic ingredients this powered formula will kill bacteria, clear up blemishes both above and bellow the skin's surface and last minute pop-ups without causing irritation. Blemishes won't stand a chance! For all skin types, including sensitive skin; Perfect for both face and body breakouts.
- Melaleuca (Tee Tree) Essential Oil - antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties
- Zinc Oxide - calms the redness and skin irritation from pimples
- Sea Water from the Dead Sea - promotes speedy healing
- Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oils - calming and anti-inflammatory benefits
- alcohol (organic grape alcohol)
- zinc oxide
- sodium chloride and water (natural dead sea brine)
- lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) essential oil
- anthemis nobilis (organic chamomile) flower essential oil
- melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil
- *Made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Why it works:
Yes, it is completely normal for some women during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester to have facial breakouts. Here is the ironic part: women that normally don't have any pimples may experience a outbreak and some who breakout often and have oily skin will get a break when it comes to pimples and their skin may completely clear up during pregnancy.