Enjoy $8 off S$188 Purchase or 8% OFF using "TAKE8" for First Time Customers! Automatic enrolled to our monthly LUCKY8 Draw
Mambino Organics Overnight Blemish S.O.S.
Combining proven holistic ingredients this powered formula will kill bacteria, clear up blemishes both above and bellow the skin's surface and last minute pop-ups without causing irritation. Blemishes won't stand a chance! For all skin types, including sensitive skin; Perfect for both face and body breakouts.
Note: It is an ideal accompaniment to our Moroccan Clay Renewing Face Scrub. 100% safe during pregnancy; benzoyl peroxide & salicylic acid-free formula.
Shake well and dot directly on blemish using the cap applicator. Allow to dry for a few minutes. Use at night time.
- Melaleuca (Tee Tree) Essential Oil - antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties
- Zinc Oxide - calms the redness and skin irritation from pimples
- Sea Water from the Dead Sea - promotes speedy healing
- Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oils - calming and anti-inflammatory benefits
- alcohol (organic grape alcohol)
- zinc oxide
- sodium chloride and water (natural dead sea brine)
- lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) essential oil
- anthemis nobilis (organic chamomile) flower essential oil
- melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil
- *Made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Why it works:
Yes, it is completely normal for some women during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester to have facial breakouts. Here is the ironic part: women that normally don't have any pimples may experience a outbreak and some who breakout often and have oily skin will get a break when it comes to pimples and their skin may completely clear up during pregnancy.
During my pregnancy with my twin boys, I enjoyed great skin and had that nice pregnancy glow. So what's up with these breakouts? It's your hormones going a little crazy for a while. Yes, you should not use any OTC (over the counter) products due to some ingredients proven not to be safe during pregnancy. That is why we have formulated this completely natural and very effective way to clear up blemishes so you can focus more on your pregnancy and less on pimples.
How does it work? Well let's talk science first: The University of Maryland Medical Center reviewed a study which found that Tea Tree Oil, one of the main ingredients in our Overnight Blemish S.O.S. worked as well as benzoyl peroxide, a common acne treatment, but had far fewer side effects. Tea Tree Oil comes from steam-distilling leaves of small trees native to Australia. In combination with pure lavender and chamomile essential oils you have yourself a highly effective concoction for emergency blemishes and last minute pop-ups.