MAXI COSI 2WAY PEARL - NOMAD BLUE
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
Maxi Cosi 2way Pearl - NOMAD BLUE
Inclusive of 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl is used in combination with the 2wayFix, as a part of the 2wayFamily. The 2wayPearl offers state-of-the-art safety performance by complying with the latest i-Size (R129) car seat legislation, enabling up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years) of rearward-facing travel. The 2wayPearl provides optimal ease of use with an easy-in harness, a very easy switch from rearward- to forward-facing, and full recline options in both positions. The 2wayFix base will provide visual and audible confirmation when the connection is secure.
From approx. 6 months up to 4 years
From 67 to 105 cm
Maximum 18.5 kg
Ease of use
• Very easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height
• Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
• Easy to remove cover
• Cover can be washed in a washing machine
• ISOFIX anchorages provides the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
• 4 comfortable recline positions from sitting to sleeping
• Approved according to the latest European safety standard i-Size
• Interactive light and sound feedback confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
• Best in test in combination with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base
• 5-point safety harness for best restraining toddler by rigid body parts in a forward collision
• 2wayFix can also be used with Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, providing rear facing travel from birth to 4 years old
• For optimal safety in case of side-impact collisions
• Usable both rearward- and forward-facing, fully reclining in both positions