Why Buy From Little Baby?:
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy 10% OFF for VIP customers.
5. Enjoy Express delivery for VIP customers.
6. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
7. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
8. Earn Linkpoints if you are a Plus! Member.
9. Note: For child safety, all our products are original and authentic. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources. For authencity verification, always ask the seller for proof of authorised retailer.
Nimbus - Tula Blanket Set
Cloudy skies doesn't mean we can't bring our own sunshine!! Our newest Tula Baby Blanket makes you smile amongst the clouds! Ultra cozy, breathable, and stylishly coordinating withsome of our favorite Tula designs, Tula Baby Blankets are made with plenty of love and attention from viscose of bamboo! 'Nimbus' displays a cloudy scene filled with fun patterns, bright colors, and super cute sleeping clouds. This soft and fluid baby blanket will be available as a 3 blanket set with two jacquard weave blankets: a sunny yellow blanket with a angular repeating pattern and a deep blue blanket with a cloud pattern. 'Nimbus' is a playful complementing Tula blanket to an upcoming fully printed Tula that incorporates the same colors and geometric design.
Lush softness, marshmallowy feel, and coordinating with some of Baby Tula's most loved designs, Tula Blankets make the perfect gift for a baby you adore!
About Tula Blankets:
Tula Blankets are made from 100% viscose from bamboo, making them cozy yet breathable. Each blanket measures 47"x47". They will make the perfect addition to your collection for snuggling, swaddling or gifting.
Wash and care instructions:
Tula Blankets are made from natural fibers and should be washed with care. Wash in cold water, on delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low heat separate from other articles of clothing that could potentially snag or tear the delicate fabric of the blanket. Only use non-chlorine bleach as needed and avoid ironing. It is natural for this fabric to experience some shrinkage upon washing.