1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
NUK Premium Choice Mickey PP Bottle 300ml with Silicon Teat S2M - Black
Disney by NUK First Choice + Bottles include all the great features of the NUK First Choice + bottle range with the addition of a classic Disney illustration on the bottle. NUK has developed a range of the best baby bottles to make the transition from breast to bottle feeding easier. NUK First Choice + Bottles feature the original NUK orthodontic shaped teat, with extra wide lip support which simulates breast feeding as closely as possible, as well as a soft zone which easily takes on different shapes and fits to baby's mouth perfectly. The teat also features the improved NUK Anti-Colic Air System which minimises infant colic caused by harmful swallowing of air. NUK First Choice+ Bottles are compatible with all First Choice and First Choice+ Teats.
Suitable for combined feeding
• 300ml bottle fitted with a First Choice + Size 2 (6-18 months) Silicone Medium Feed Hole Teat and a sealing disc for leak-proof transportation.
• Available in red and black.
• Approved by the Oral Health Foundation.
For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, it’s natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.
BPA (Bisphenol A) free.