Poppy Sky - Tula Baby Carrier (Standard)
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Poppy Sky - Tula Baby Carrier (Standard)
Poppy Sky' features a panel bursting with gorgeous poppy flowers over a soft sky of blue. The lovely printed fabric is paired with black canvas, giving this Tula a classic, stylish look. 'Poppy Sky' will be available in our Standard Baby size to help provide you with the optimal fit and support. Our carriers combine style and intuitive, easy to use adjustments to create a comfortable carrier that supports the bond between you and your child!
- Black canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in black
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby's comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25-60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Standard Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Standard Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).