So enDEERing - Tula Baby Carrier (Standard)
So enDEERing - Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
So enDEERing features an intricate design of foliage and deer paired with a light gray canvas. So enDEERing has a subtle beauty that captures the eye.
- Light gray canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in light gray
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Standard Panel: 15.5" tall, 14” wide at the base, 17” wide at the top
- Toddler Panel: 17.5” tall, 17” wide at the base, 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" height, padding 27" wide, additional webbing extends another approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap is 20" when not expanded, and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is 29" long.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants less than 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).