1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Spectra M1 Portable Double Electric Breast Pump
The M1 portable double electric breast pump with doubles kit, letdown mode, inbuilt rechargeable battery and more – great solution for the working mum or anyone wanting to pump on the go.
- Closed system – hygienic for you and baby
- Everything you need for double pumping
- Powerful, adjustable suction
- Letdown mode and joint suction/cycle speed adjustment
- Slow flow teat suitable for newborn feeding
What features does the M1 have?
- Double-sided pumping – do yourself a favour and double pump – saves so much time and most mums find they do get more milk this way. The M1 comes with everything you need to double pump.
- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- Portability – lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store.
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- Spectra M1 breastpump
- Two set of 28mm breastshield set (breastshield, tubing, t-connector, backflow protector and wide neck bottle)
- One adapter
- Local warranty of 6 months (starts from baby birth date or the day order was fulfilled, whichever later) Warranty only cover motor unit, backflow matter will not be cover in the warranty.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 30-46 RPM
- Weight – 400g
- Powered by mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001