At Absolute Essential we are blessed with one of the most breathtaking natural environments in the world.
For us there is absolutely no question about the importance of preserving and protecting the land that supports us. We have no secrets, we take no shortcuts. Our oils are the best you will find because they are a product of a blanket policy for full natural integrity.
No animals have been hurt, no land has been spoiled. No over-sized industrial companies will ever be involved, no petrochemicals, parabens or pesticides used. No workers will be undervalued, no trading will be unfair.
At every possible opportunity we will promote the natural health and wellbeing of our planet and its people.
We believe that people and planet are dynamic beings with a natural capacity for perfect balanced health; that everything in the natural world is connected; and that it is not possible to nurture authentic health in one living being with a process that is damaging to another.
The more we strive to protect our environment and produce oils from harmonious organic processes, the greater the medicinal effect through natural integration with the body.
Absolute Essential has nurtured sustainable business practice since its inception 30 years ago.
- We are committed to exemplary environmental, ethical and fair standards at all stages.
- We source organic or wild-grown ingredients originating in 56 countries worldwide and deal direct to support small-hold, eco-friendly businesses, making conscious choices to benefit future generations.
- The final crafting of the raw materials takes place at our in-house certified organic factory.
- We plant trees for air miles. Practice a 'zero-waste' recycling policy. Employ all on-site workers locally. And practice conscious consumption from eco-lights to low-volume printing.
- We do not use petrochemicals, parabens, cleaning chemicals or pesticides. We do not work with large industrial companies. We do not use materials that have been tested on animals.
- Our holistic healthcare practice gives us invaluable insight to the needs of the people we serve.