Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser
- Natural, all night relief from the symptoms of colds & flu, croup, bronchitis and hayfever
- Australia’s quietest vaporiser – whisper quiet
- 14+ hours of operation
- Safety features
- Compact design
- Suitable for all ages
- 5 year warranty
- Australian owned
Euky Bear™ Steam Vaporiser creates a soothing flow of steam to help loosen phlegm and congestion in the chest and nose for easier breathing. Adding moisture to the air also helps soothe a sore throat and dry itchy eyes for a more comfortable sleep. It is also whisper quiet for better rest.
How can steam help breathing?
Our bodies are up to 60% water – all of the body’s systems need moisture to operate effectively, including the respiratory system.
Warm steam loosens phlegm and makes it easier to expel, helping clear the nose and chest.
The moist air also soothes a dry, sore, irritated throat, making it easier to breathe comfortably.
Breathe easier, sleep better
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of steam for all night relief of the symptoms of colds and flu, croup, bronchitis and hayfever.
It is suitable for the whole family and whisper quiet, so it won’t disturb their rest. Use with Euky Bear Inhalant – soothing natural vapours of eucalyptus, rosemary and menthol – for added comfort.
Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets are also recommended to ensure the vaporiser is functioning at its best.
Euky Bear – caring for your little bear for 40 years.
- Safety night light
- Quiet, bacteria-free steam flow
- Safety-designed heating unit, with twist lock and overheat prevention
- Inhalant mixes in water
- 14 hour water fill indicator
- Easy hold grip
- Easy to clean
- Therapeutic medical device
The Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is Australian designed for Australian conditions. This includes operating in all water conditions, including tap and tank water.
TIP: To get the most out of your steam vaporiser, we recommend Euky Bear or Bosisto’s Inhalants only. These inhalants are water soluble and specially formulated for your vaporiser.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to full Instruction Manual and read carefully before use.
1. Twist to unlock heating unit and remove.
2. Add Euky Bear Inhalant (not included) and
Cleaning Tablet for optimal operation.
3. Add water to maximum fill line.
4. Re-insert heating unit, twist to lock in place.
5. Plug into power point. Place on floor mat at least 1.2 meters away from any person.
Steaming will start in a few minutes of operation, and will automatically stop when water level drops below the minimum required amount. Switch off when steaming is complete.
Care and cleaning
The Euky Bear Vaporiser is easy to clean and maintain. To help keep the unit germ-free, simply empty the water container and rinse after each use. Do not use cleaning products. Also rinse the base of the heating module (do not submerge power cords) and dry all parts thoroughly before storage.
For full instructions and troubleshooting, please refer to the instruction manual.
HOT STEAM. For safety, read instructions carefully. Keep out of reach of children. Disconnect before filling or cleaning. Turn unit off after steaming is complete.
If symptoms, including coughing, persist see your doctor.