Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (w/ 2nd Phase Expression)
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (with 2nd Phase Expression)
Medela Harmony single manual breast pump is designed for mums who mostly breastfeed and is great for travel or as a backup to your electric pump.
- Light and discreet: switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- Features 2-Phase Expression technology
Discreet, comfortable and gentle
For mums who intend to breastfeed all the time, small manual breast pumps may seem unnecessary, but it is always good to have something lightweight and compact on hand. Most mums will run into situations where they need to express milk for their own comfort. This pump is especially recommended for mums who travel: for use either as a backup for a double electric pump or on its own if you are not a frequent pumper.
Light and discreet
Medela Harmony is a manual pump so it does not require electricity or batteries for operation and is almost silent. Its smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping. This is a very lightweight pump that does not take up much room in a handbag.
Simple and elegant design
Medela Harmony’s ergonomic design is intuitive and allows for very easy use. It is very simple to take apart and clean. The handle on the Medela Harmony manual breast pump has been designed to twist, so you can always get the best angle to pump the milk without having to move your arms into an uncomfortable position. The lever has a nice, soft rubber cover that makes pumping a little easier on your hands and helps the pump operate quietly.
2-Phase Expression technology
Medela Harmony is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. The breast pump simulates the natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast.
The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
It is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. It is small, lightweight and easy to transport.