Itzy Ritzy Nursing Happens™ Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf - City Chevron Navy
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Very importantly, all products in our store are authentic and has manufacturer warranty. All our customer's warranty are automatically registered in our system without keeping hardcopy receipt for warranty coverage.
2. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy lifetime 10% OFF!
6. VIP members birthday month will get to enjoy up to 20% OFF certain products.
7. Free VIP upgrade to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
8. Enjoy 6 or 12 months 0% Interest instalments plan without any fee ONLY for DBS/POSB credit card holders. Contact us to find out more.
9. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
Itzy Ritzy Nursing Happens™ Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf
- Everyday scarf that is convenient to wear and use when nursing
- Allows maintained eye contact and airflow for your baby
- Cotton and polyester jersey knit blend with finished edges
- Machine washable and line dry recommended
- Comes with a warranty against any manufacturing defects at the time of purchase
Nurture your child anywhere, discreetly, and with style
- Infinity scarf is an easy and fun accessory
- On-trend patterns
- Say goodbye to the old, apron-style nursing cover!
- Scarf transforms into a nursing cover without any confusing snaps, buckles, or wrapping techniques
- Folds back up into scarf when done nursing
- One less item to remember and carry around in diaper bag
- Scarf measures 34" x 28"
- Generous size for front and back coverage and privacy
- Feel comfortable breast or bottle feeding anywhere
How to Use:
- When wearing as an infinity scarf, fold into thirds by tucking 1/3 of each patterned side into the center so that the sides slightly overlap
- Place around neck, double loop and wear as an infinity scarf
- When ready to breastfeed, unwrap one loop and drape over shoulder