Sofzsleep Infant Latex Pillow - 36 x 25 x 2.5 cm
Sofzsleep Infant Latex Pillow (36 x 25 x 2.5 cm)
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Our environmentally-friendly bamboo covers are Sanitized®-treated to ensure that the covers are healthy and well conditioned.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Firmness: Medium
• Size: 36 x 25 x 2.5 cm (14″ x 10″ x 1″) – recommended for ages from 0 – 12 months.
• Allows the infant’s head to be elevated ever so slightly to ease breathing, reducing respiration difficulties from blocked noses.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex® certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
Good To Know
• Our pillow/bolster contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Pillow/Bolster cover.
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive Coolmax cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius.
• Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Visit our showroom at 38 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, #02-06A, Main Lobby, Singapore 569611 by appointment.