BABYZEN YOYO² stroller - Toffee bundle (fabric pack with frame)
BABYZEN YOYO2 Bundle (Fabric Pack with Frame)
The YOYO stroller has a new look and evolves into YOYO² for added comfort and practicality: It is now, more than ever, THE absolute must-have stroller to make life as a parent as easy as possible.
With YOYO², BABYZEN has improved the technology of their iconic stroller, without changing its DNA, which is still and will always be spectacularly easy to fold and unfold, compact and amazingly lightweight.
When folded, it is so compact that it no longer resembles a stroller, but believe us, it is!
It is so easy to fold and unfold that parents are guaranteed a weightless and stress-free experience, making their lives so much easier, every day.
Note: The product images showcase the latest YOYO² frame with the fabric colours.
Build your own YOYO² today!
Frame Shopping basket
Carrying strap Reversible backrest 6+ seat base
6+ canopy wires
6+ user guide
SIZE + FIT
- Maximum weight: 22kgs
- Basket supports up to 5kg
- Lightweight frame 6.1kg (approx)
- Cabin baggage size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)*
With YOYO2, a rain cover is sold separately
- The new reinforced frame is approved for 22 kg (48.5 lbs.)
- New independent 4-wheel suspension.
- First-of-a-kind technology (made with a Hytrel® elastomer), providing YOYO2 with unrivaled resilience and shock absorption
- New premium faux leather handlebar: more resistant and hygienic, with greater security thanks to the tether strap
- New universal buckle design: more pleasant to the touch and easier to handle
- New harness strap: softer and more flexible, for greater comfort
- New tool-free reversible backrest, using a more ergonomic button
- Revamped design of the front and back wheel bearings, armrests and shopping basket
- All accessories that adapt to the YOYO+… can now be adapted to the YOYO2 !
And as ever…
- Ultra-compact YOYO-type folding: 52 x 44 x 18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in)
- Ultra-light weight for an all-in-one frame: 6.2 kg (13.6 lbs.) to 6.6 kg (14.5 lbs.)
- And an IATA-approved carry-on baggage size that is below the recommended size of 56 x 45 x 25 cm (22 x 18 x 10 in)