Ezpz First Foods Set (Assorted Designs)
ezpz First Foods Set (8 colours)
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive. Below video features a range of EzPz products that are not included and is for your reference only.
- Tiny Spoon: 3.75 x 0.9 x 0.9 in
- Tiny Bowl: 9 x 6.5 x 1 in
- Tiny Cup: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5 in
Max. temp: 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Min temp: -8 degrees Fahrenheit
The Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. The bowl is perfect for first foods, such as purees, yogurt and baby cereal, and also supports the baby-led weaning method of feeding.
- Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
- Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Mat fits ALL highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair
- Perfect for all first food approaches, including baby-led weaning
- Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Wash with warm soapy water or place in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred). If soap/food stains appear, rewash or wipe with white vinegar.