Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby! 1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
Mambino Organics Moroccan Clay Renewing Face Scrub
An excellent, all natural deep cleansing scrub for treating all skin types. Especially beneficial for oily, blemish prone skin and dull complexions. Actively cleans pores leaving your skin extra smooth. Also helps with hyper-pigmentation, especially during pregnancy. May be used as a facial scrub or a weekly mask. As a facial mask it draws pimples and blackheads to the surface and absorbs excess oil.
As Daily Scrub: Wet your face first. In the palm of your hand mix 1/2 teaspoon of face scrub with some water to create a creamy paste, then massage into your skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use daily for more congested skin and twice weekly for normal to dry skin. For hyper-pigmentation skin add few drops of fresh lemon to the mixture.
As Weekly mask: Mix a teaspoon of face scrub together with enough water (or cooled tea) to create a creamy consistency and apply all over your face (or spot treat). Allow the clay mask to dry completely, then remove mask with generous splashes of cool water. Restore hydration and moisturize by combining two or three drops of Youth Glow Omega Face Serum.
moroccan lava clay (rhassoul)
kaolinite (white clay)
avena sativa (organic oat) kernel flour
oryza sativa (rice) bran
rosa damascena (organic rose) petal powder
cymbopogon flexuosus (organic lemongrass) oil
*made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Moroccan Lava Clay - rich in minerals, helps detoxify the skin by drawing impurities out of even the smallest pore