Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib - Stone Grey
Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib - Stone Grey
Give your little one a safe, close and cosy night’s sleep from birth to beyond. The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual-view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery.
With our Cot Conversion Kit (sold separately) simply transform the crib into a stylish cot, providing a safe and comfortable sleeping space for your little one right up until 2 years old or when they reach a height of 89cm or start to attempt to climb out of the cot. Providing baby with the same familiar and safe sleeping environment as the crib helps to ease their transition to cot which can sometimes be an unsettling time.
The cot has the same focus on breathability and comfort as the crib with its large dual-view mesh sides and uniquely designed Air-Flow mattress (sold separately). Its soft padded sides prevents little arms and legs from getting tangled in cot bars and has fabrics which are completely removable and washable.
You can purchase the bedside crib separately or purchase the Complete Sleep System which includes the crib, Cot Conversion Kit and Cot Air-Flow Mattress.
**Vs PU foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237-1995 for air permeability
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
- Breathable, hypo-allergenic fibre mattress
- Zip down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames***
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib
- Available in a choice of 2 fabric colours
***The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width. You can find more detail on this in the Technical Specification Section and How To Guides
83cm x 50cm x 3cm
Painted wooden frame (MDF - non-toxic painted finish)
Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
Inner: High breathability fibre
Outer: Water repellent polyester
Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
Solid frame: wipe clean
Please ensure you check your bed’s compatibility and that the bedside crib is attached to your bed correctly and securely.
Never leave baby sleeping with the side down on the crib as per user instructions.
Please refer to our how to guide for full details.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib is rigorously tested to British Standards:
- Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130
- Cot tested to British Standard BS EN 716
- Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177
- Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995
- Please follow recommended guidelines on safe sleeping. You can find out more information at nhs.uk and also check out our blog on Safe Sleeping
How To Guides
Shnuggle Air User Manuals
You can download user manuals below for both the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib and the Cot.
Please Note: It is important that you pay close attention to the sections which provide detailed information on how to ensure your Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib is attached correctly to your bed and that the correct height adjustments have been made. Please also read our Technical Specification section for further safety information.
- Please carefully read the user guide included in the packaging. You can also download a copy in the ‘How To Guides’ section. Pay particular attention to instructions on how to correctly and safely attach the crib to your bed and how the crib should be used.
- The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude from the mattress.
- The Air Bedside Crib is suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg.
- The product must always be secured to the adult bed with the straps provided. If using as a standalone crib, the mesh side should never be dropped down.
- When the bedside crib is installed, no gaps must be present between the adult mattress and the crib. If there is any gap between the bedside crib and the adult bed do not use the product with the side down at any time.
- The drop down side is for easily accessing baby only. When in use only drop the side to access baby for feeding or comforting. Never leave the side down unsupervised and always ensure the side is up when baby is sleeping.
- Ensure the height of the crib is adjusted correctly to the height of your mattress. Please see user guide on how to measure and adjust the crib height correctly. The enforced fabric below the mesh window on the side of the crib positioned next to the adult bed, should never be higher than the height of the adult mattress.
- Never use the incline feature while the bedside crib is attached to the adult’s bed.
- We recommend you do not use sleep positioners with this product in line with the Lullaby Trust guidelines.