1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers.
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Join us as first time customers and enjoy 10% off!* - Take10 | Terms applies.
8. Get a S$8 off for $188 purchase! - Lucky8
9. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Theo10® REPELS (130ml)
Repels insects up to 4 hours.
1. Not sticky
3. Lasts up to 4 hours
4. DEET free
6. Nourishing qualities and keep skin healthy
6 months old babies and above.
Active ingredients include:
1. Organic cold pressed Neem seed oil
2. Organic American Peppermint Essential Oil
3. Litsea Cubeba distilled essential oil
4. Purified water
5. Organic cold pressed Valencia Orange
6. Cedarwood essential oil
7. Carrotseed essential oil
How it works?
Why is it better than other repellents
o Theo10® REPELS does not use smell to repel mosquitoes. While
smell is very effective in an enclosed area, outdoors introduce wind
as a factor and this dissipates the smell hence the efficacy.
o Theo10® REPELS coats your skin with a very fine layer of essential
oils that effectively protects your skin against mosquitoes and ants
up to 4 hours.
o Theo10® REPELS uses a very unique blend of essential and cold
pressed oils to ensure that while it is effective against mosquitos
and ants, it does not leave your skin oily or sticky, neither does it
cause any dryness or sensitivity because we also added oils with
anti-aging properties which nourishes and moisturizes the skin
How to use
o While it does not use smell to repel, it must be sprayed on exposed
skin and spread gently across the skin. While using on the face,
ensure eye tightly shut before spraying; and rub the face before
opening the eyes.
o Apply every 3-4 hour for continued protection.
o For babies, spray from a further distance to prevent concentrating
on an area.
Supported by SPRING Singapore’s ACE Start-up Grant
In 2013, Theo10 Pte Ltd approached SPRING Singapore
with a business proposal of developing and marketing
products that greatly benefit the masses, namely to manage Eczema (20% of
Singaporeans suffer from this) and Arthritis (15% of the population are elderly
and growing). We are very fortunate to have had their strong support to venture
into the growth phase and are passing on the knowledge and benefits to our
treasured customers, always aspiring to help improve their daily lives.
ISO 9001 Certified
We took a step further to attain ISO certification to
ensure high quality and strict controls are in place to
promise great products at all times!
Products approved by Health Science Authority,
As we aspire to help people suffering from eczema and arthritis and other
common ailments, we have sought the expertise of the Singapore’s Health
Ministry’s governing body on products. They have closely monitored our products
and ingredients to ensure no harm is done towards the user and our website is
heavily scrutinized to ensure our information is accurate and up to date.
Wholly manufactured in Singapore
We proudly wholly manufacture all our products in our facility at 7
Mandai Link #08-12 with fully automated machines.