1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
7. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
8. Earn Linkpoints if you are a Plus! Member.
3M Nexcare™ ColdHot™ Maternity Compress
- Reusable cold and hot gel compress
- When hot: use before feeding to stimulate milk flow, unblock ducts from milk residues and help to ease breast engorgement
- When cold: use after feeding to reduce risk of inflammation, breast congestion and bring immediate natural pain relief.
- Can be easily fitted into nursing bra
Directions For Use:
1. Preparation for cold therapy: Store the pack (without cover) in the refrigerator so it is ready to use when needed. Wipe it dry, insert into provided cotton cover and carefully place the pack against your forearm to check for desired temperature. If comfortable, hold it against the breast or place inside nursing bra for maximum of 20 minutes. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not place in freezer, as product may lose its flexibility and become too cold for use (frostbite).
2. Using cold therapy: Following breast feeding or use of a breast pump, apply the cold compress with the thickest part placed in the most painful area.
3. Preparation for hot therapy: Submerge the pack into hot water, 55 degree celsius for up to 10 minutes. Do not boil the pack, heat in microwave, grill or oven. Wipe it dry, insert into cotton cover provided and carefully place the pack against your forearm to check for desired temperature. Hold it against the breast or place inside nursing bra for a maximum of 20 minutes. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable.
4. Using hot therapy: Before breast feeding or use of a breast pump, apply the warm comperss to the swollen and tense breast by placing its thickest part in the most painful area (or where congestion) can be felt. Please allow a number of seconds before feeding in case the skin is still hot for your baby.