1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
3M Nexcare Maternity Support
3M introduces the Nexcare™ Maternity Line for both pre and post-natal care. These comfy maternity aids provide mothers with support， working discreetly to alleviate the stress and reduce any discomfort of childbearing.
The new range of Nexcare™ Maternity Supports includes:
Nexcare™ Maternity Support (Available in size M or L)
This maternity support aims to provide a gentle yet firm support to ease discomfort in the abdomen and back. By lifting the weight off the pelvis， it reduces the severity of pain and pressure on the lower back as well as the pelvis girdle. Apart from bringing relief from the increased weight， this latex free elastic support also stabilises the abdomen and back， helping to improve posture as well.
Dress Size 8-18 : M
Dress Size 18-28 : L
Directions For Use:
1. Place the Abdominal Support Pad (ASP) in a lifting position under the abdomen. Fasten it in place by wrapping its strap around your body and attaching the Velcro® hook to the ASP.
2. Place the ASP as low under your abdomen as possibel, but not so low as to interfere with your lefs when you walk or sit. Slide the ASP up slightly until it doesn’t interefere with your legs when lifted.
3. Grip the belt securely at both ends as shown. Stretch it forwards and attach it to the ASP. You can adjust the tension and support you feel according to the amount you stretch the belt. The belt should fit comfortably, but not too tight. To prevent skin irritation, be sure the Velcro® hook on the ends of the belt is entirely on the ASP and does't touch your skin.
4. For an extra sense of security, lightly stretch the tummy strap over and attach it to the Velcro loop on the opposite side. The tummy strap is not essential, but many prefer to have it. You can also use the strap to help hold the back support up while you are positioning it. The choice to use it or remove it is yours.
5. As an option, lay on your back with knees drawn up. Release the ends of the belt, stretch it again, re-attach it to the ASP and stand up. This will lift the abdomen higher to achieve even greater relief from sagging weight. Repeat this step each time you put on your support.
6. Maternity support can be expanded to accommodate growth of the baby by simply fastening further away from the centre of Abdominal Support Pad.
7. Note: Hand wash in cold or warm water with mild detergent. Hang dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Take care to cover Velcro® hook so it does not tear the fabric as you handle it.