BeSafe iZi Go Modular + iZi Modular - Choose your colour [Free iZi Modular i-size base]
[GSS Promo - 1-15 June 2022] Enjoy 15% OFF and get a Free iZi Modular i-size base! *Whilst Stocks Last
1. BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size
The BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size Car Seat in Metallic Melange has 3 new features: Dynamic Force Absorber, Newborn Hugger and a new headrest design.
Newborn hugger: Soft newborn hugger with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimized recline angle for newborns.
New headrest: Support for the smallest, space for the tallest. The newly designed headrest area of the BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size provides your growing child with more internal space while keeping them protected. For small babies, the back area of the headrest is just as narrow as in the previous model to support their head ideally. When your baby grows, the triangle-shaped headrest opens up and gives your baby the space their head needs.
Dynamic Force Absorber: A new and state-of-the-art solution in the head area of the seat’s side wings. It gives optimal protection for little ones head and neck. It’s made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones, which absorb forces in a side impact, through bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer areas. It effectively works like a trampoline.
Do I need a base? You can either use your cars 3 point seat belt or with the ISOFIX base (sold separately)
- High-quality materials
- Approved: UN R129 (i-Size)
- Stature height: 40 - 75 cm
- Use from birth to approx 12 months
- Advanced comfort tailor-made for babies
- Smart functions for easy everyday travels
- Machine-washable cover can easily be taken off
- 5-point harness for added stability in side impacts
- Approved to the latest UN R129 (i-Size) regulation
- Installs onto the iZi Modular i-Size base with just one click
- One of the most lightweight i-Size approved seats on the market
- Internal harness and headrest can easily be adjusted in one action
- Magnetic Belt Assistants make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Newly designed head area with more internal space for the baby’s head
- Ergonomically shaped carrying handle to avoid bumping against the hips
- Can easily be clicked onto most leading strollers to form a Travel System
- Advanced protection for the head area with the innovative Dynamic Force Absorber
- Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) absorbs up to an additional 20% of forces
- Wide harness belts and shoulder pads allow spreading forces over a larger area for increased safety
- Flexible and low reaching sun canopy with UPF50+, that can be used independently from the carrying handle
- Soft Newborn Hugger with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimized recline angle for newborns
- Convenient release from the stroller by featuring two release handle options that are accessible with different stroller shapes
Measurements & Weight:
- Weight: 4.2kg
- W66 x D44 x H59cm (with the carrying handle in the carrying position)
Preview and test it at our showroom by appointment with free training and demonstration!
2. BeSafe iZi Modular X1 i-Size (6 months to 4 years)
The Modular Evolution!
The iZi Modular concept is the new innovative child safety system from BeSafe, used from newborn up to approximately 4 years! The toddler seat iZi Modular received the solid overall score «Good» in ADAC / Stiftung Warentest in May 2016.
For this age the BeSafe iZi Modular, consist of one ISOfix compatible base and a child seats which conform to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size). The iZi Modular can be used both rearfacing and forward facing on the same base. The base module can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (105 cm tall) can be transported rearfacing.
Very easy installation in the car
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can easily be installed on the iZi Modular i-Size base. Just click the seat onto the base and you are ready to go. The iZi Modular can be used both rearfacing and forward facing.
Comfort for your child
The iZi Modular i-Size adapts to your growing child with the adjustable headrest and the bodyhugger. The easy magnets keep the harness out of the way when they are not in use. The very good sleeping positions make this the perfect choice.
Very good safety
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size performs very well in crash tests and meets the severe UN R129 side impact criteria. The SIP+ placed on the side towards the car door, increases the safety of the child if an impact should happen.
Do I need a base?
You will need to purchase the BeSafe iZi Modular Base i-Size (sold separately), install the base in your car and click the car seat into the base. This interchangeable base can be used with both the iZi Go Modular and iZi Modular car seats - so when your little one gets older, you won't need to purchase another base!
- Wider harness
- 2 year warranty
- i-Size approved
- Comfy, safe and stylish
- Car seat weight is 8700g
- "Best in class" recline positions
- Rear-facing and forward-facing car seat
- Height adjustable headrest - 10 positions
- Rear-facing: 61 - 105cm & Forward-facing: 88 - 105cm
- Magnets will keep the internal harness out of the way
- Offers longer rear-facing due to more, and adjustable, leg-room
- Compact in the car, leaves leg room for the front seat passengers
- For little one's 6 months to 4 years - up to 18kg and 105cm tall
- Improved side impact protection (SIP+) & EU Standard R-129 (i-Size)
- Moveable front brace for compact instillation for extra leg room for your child
- Extra removable body cushion inserts - remove as soon as Baby grows to being snug
- Modular system that offers longer rear-facing due to more, and adjustable, leg-room
- Single fold down leg support with an audible alarm which indicates the correct instillation
- Please note: Front Brace only necessary for the next-stage seat and comes in the box with that seat