Elly Milley Organic Bamboo Baby Sleep Suit
Top Singapore Baby Sleep Suit
Made of GOTS & OEKO-TEX Certified Organic Bamboo, the Elly Milley Baby Sleep Suit is made of the same premium organic bamboo blend that we use for our #1 best selling Swaddle Sleeping Bag loved by thousands of parents and babies!
- Custom made for Singapore's weather: Premium crafted blend of 95% Organic Bamboo x 5% Spandex, designed specially to suit Singapore's humid weather - facilitates temperature regulation while your baby sleeps and dreams.
- Organic Bamboo Fibre: Ultra soft fabric, breathable, hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal - perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
- Fold-over Sleeves: Doubles as scratch mittens and socks! The fold-ins can be easily pulled up or folded in when your baby is in a non air-con condition, providing the ultimate convenience and comfort for both you and your little one.
- Moisture Wicking: Keeps your little one ultra-comfortable, as the material promote moisture to be transported away from baby's skin - The material choice ensures your baby's body temperature is being regulated - no more fussing about whether it's too warm / too cold.
- Two-way zipper design: Allows parents to carry out diaper changes with minimal disturbance to the baby, perfect for middle of the night diaper changes.
- Comfortable fit around the torso : Perfectly shaped optimum curvature not only regulates the baby's body temperature, it also secures the baby for a good night's sleep
- No rewrapping required: Unlike the conventional swaddle that requires re-wrapping as the swaddle loosens overtime due to natural movements, the Elly Milley Zip Swaddle Sleeping Bag fits snuggly throughout the night.
A durable wardrobe game changer for your little one that accompanies and create better sleeps.
Premium crafted blend of 95% Organic Bamboo, 5%Spandex
- 100% non-toxic material, organically made
- Available in 4 sizes for 0 - 18 months.
- Global Organic Textile Standards, GOTS Certification
- OEKO-TEX Confidence in textiles, Standard 100 Certification
- Global Recycled Standard
- Can be hand wash or machine wash
- Turn inside out before wash. For extra care, put into laundry bag for machine wash
- Gentle wash cycle with water below 30°c is recommended
- Do not use bleach or dryer as it may damage the zip sleep suit.