1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Etsuko (えつこ) means child of delight. In Japan, Sakura (さくら) also known as cherry blossoms, symbolize clouds due to their nature of blooming en masse, besides being an enduring metaphor for the ephemeral nature of life, an aspect of Japanese culture tradition that is embodied in the concept of mono no aware (物の哀れ).
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono dress is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for sweet, young little missies out on their tea party playdates.
Fabric from Osaka, Japan.