Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF and free express delivery!
5. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$399!
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers*
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Etsuko (えつこ) means child of delight. In Japan, Sakura (さくら) also known as cherry blossoms, symbolize clouds due to their nature of blooming en masse, besides being an enduring metaphor for the ephemeral nature of life, an aspect of Japanese culture tradition that is embodied in the concept of mono no aware (物の哀れ).
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono dress is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for sweet, young little missies out on their tea party playdates.
Fabric from Osaka, Japan.