Why Buy From Little Baby?:
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Enjoy 10% OFF for VIP customers.
5. Enjoy Express delivery for VIP customers.
6. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
7. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
8. Earn Linkpoints if you are a Plus! Member.
9. Note: For child safety, all our products are original and authentic. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources. For authencity verification, always ask the seller for proof of authorised retailer.
Euky Bear Inhalant 100ml
- All-night relief from nasal congestion from colds & flu
- Formula can be added directly to water or into the vaporiser cup
- Very strong, longer lasting aromatic medicinal vapours, pleasant and natural.
- Safe: completely dissolves in water and contains a bitterant to deter young children from ingesting
- Can be used as often as required
- Australian made & owned
Euky Bear Inhalant is for use in steam vaporisers or can be added directly to hot water. Euky Bear Inhalant releases its soothing medicated vapours to help relieve the symptoms of colds and ease nasal stuffiness.
Longer Lasting Vapours
The slow release propylene glycol base ensures Euky Bear Inhalant vaporises slowly and evenly for maximum relief over a long period of time.
Euky Bear Inhalant is safer because it mixes readily in water and is highly water dispersible. It can be added directly to the water of any steam vaporiser so that there is no need to use the vaporiser cup. This reduces the possibility of children accessing the inhalant, reducing the risk of accidental poisoning.
Steam therapy is non-invasive so can be used as often as required without causing side effects such as drowsiness. Euky Bear Inhalant is also safer as it contains a bitterant to further reduce any possibility of accidental ingestion.