Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF and free express delivery!
5. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$399!
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers*
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser Cleaning Tablets 30s
- Maintains vaporiser at peak efficiency
- Prevents formation of mineral deposits
- Removes built-up mineral deposits
- Special non-toxic tablets clean as it steams
- Easy to use, no mess and fuss
- Australian made & owned
Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets contain special non-toxic ingredients to help keep vaporisers in top condition.
Did you know the number one cause of a vaporiser’s poor performance or failure to steam, is mineral build up from not being cleaned properly?
Here’s how and why.
How mineral deposits affect your vaporiser
The water in a warm steam vaporiser is ‘boiled’ by a heating element inside the plastic part that’s connected to the power plug (the heating module). The heat helps kill any microbes and bugs in the water, producing a clean, sanitised steam output. The purity of the steam doesn’t change no matter how dirty the water gets; however, inside, the heating element can become vulnerable to build-up from minerals. Calcium and magnesium in the tap water form a salty “crust” which sticks to the heating element. This insulating layer of crust means it produces less heat, boils the water at a lower temperature and produces less steam.
Over time the deposits can begin to corrode and disintegrate the heating element itself (see pictures). The heating module can also become excessively hot, and possibly damaged, as blocked heat radiates upwards rather than into the water.
How can you tell if your vaporiser is steaming poorly?
Sometimes it’s hard to tell. A ‘dirty’ vaporiser might not have actually broken down yet, but it could be running at much less than its peak efficiency. You might see less steam coming out. You might hear it spitting or spurting. Or you might not. You may not realise it is running poorly until it stops altogether.
Your vaporiser’s best friend – cleaning tablets
Solution? Maintaining your vaporiser correctly from the start will help get the best out of your investment – both for your family’s health and your budget.
Euky Bear Vaporiser Cleaning Tablets should be used for the first operation, then every 3rd or 4th use afterwards to keep the vaporiser in optimal condition.
In areas with mineralised, or ‘hard’ water use two Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets each time the vaporiser is used.
1. Place the tablet in the centre of the water container BEFORE filling with water. Cleaning tablets are non-toxic so they can be used during normal operation – no need to run a ‘cleaning’ cycle.
2. Add cold tap water to the container. Important: DO NOT OVERFILL. Fill only to the level indicated on the container.
3. Run your vaporiser and rinse clean afterward according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Active ingredient: citric acid.
Follow manufacturer’s operating instructions. Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children.