FALCON Fire Blanket (1.2m x 1.2m)
FALCON Fire Blanket
Every home owner should have a fire blanket in their home. Not only can it be used to put out a kitchen fire, it can also be used to douse flames on clothing and aid in transporting people out of burning spaces!
- Good for small Class F fires (usually caused by cooking oil which should not be doused with water)
- Made of woven fibreglass fabric (fire resistant material)
- Meets EN 1869:1997 standard
- Single use only
How to Use:
- Familiarise with quickly releasing the blanket from its case; it can be stored back into case.
- The handles should be held upwards with the blanket covering the bottom of your hand nearest to the fire
- Do not store the blanket near the stove
- Instead, store the blanket near the kitchen entrance, which allows for easier escape if the situation escalates