Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
5. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Terms applies
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Herbolle is from Jeju, Korea. We are using our farm herbs to make this natural organic repellent, to prevent bug-bite when we are outing. no chemical, no artificial, no fragrance ,no pesticide. everyone can use this, even kids and sensitive skin!
Product Specification : HERBOLLE
Product Name : ANTI BUG SPRAY BEFORE For a safe / outdoor activity / a herb spray for a comfortable night / natural
Amount : 100ml
Origin : Korea - Jeju Island
Natural ingredient 96.99% Jeju tea tree leaf water 75.47% Citronella oil 0.7% EFFECTS : Citronella oil which is a natural herb ingredient, tea tree leaf oil that soothes delicate and sensitive skin are included to safely protect the skin from stimulation and harmful summer environment. Harmful chemicals and artificial scent toxic to the body is not included so that it is safe for use on children. Spray constantly during summer mountain-climbing, camping and outdoor activities.
INGREDIENTS : Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water*, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil* * Natural Ingredients herbal farm on Jeju Island, Korea.
1. Avoid using on sunburned, swollen, pimply, rough, dry or eczema skin.
2. If skin irritation occurs in the following list, discontinue use and consult doctor in case of irritation.
- swollen, pimply, rough, dry or eczema skin
- sunburned caused some symptoms shown above.
3. After use, put the lid back and keep it in a cool place.
Repellent will typically last for around 4 hours on average.