母の夢 Junko じゅんこ
Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers* Use code "TAKE10" upon checkout. **Terms applies
3. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$3.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
4. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
5. Spend a min of S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF!
6. Upgrade your VIP member to our Platinum member by spending a total of S$688 to enjoy free family studio photography worth S$399.
Junko (じゅんこ) means child of obedience. The fabric design reminisces the Tanabata festival, a Japanese festival held in August which celebrates the stars in the sky, in which people wear traditional yukata robes and write their wishes on strips of paper to hang on bamboo trees. Watching these colorful streamers and strips of decorated Japanese paper, known as tanabata-kazari (たなばたのかざり) tanabata-kazari, blow in the breeze allows visitors to experience the sensation of Japanese summertime.
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono dress is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for sweet, young little missies out on their tea party playdates.
Fabric from Osaka, Japan