1. Gift wrap is available upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Medela Breastfeeding Starter Kit
For the best start to breastfeeding
Everything a mum needs for the first few weeks is right here. The Medela Breastfeeding Starter Kit contains a range of products to get you off to a right start on your breastfeeding journey – whether you are breastfeeding exclusively or pumping milk alongside breastfeeding. It is an easy solution for collecting, storing and feeding milk, for caring for your baby and for easily disinfecting your equipment.
Consists of the followings
- 1 Calmax calma teat
- 5x pump & Save bags
- x2 150ml breastmilk bottles
- x12 Disposable bra pads
- x1 Purelan 7g Tube
- 1x quick clean microwave steriliser bag
Benefits of the Breastfeeding Starter Kit
The Breastfeeding Starter Kit is a complete solution for starting your breastfeeding experience. It contains all the relevant Medela breast pump accessories:
- With Calma, the baby can drink breast milk while maintaining the natural rhythm, as milk flows only when the baby creates a vacuum by sucking. With Calma, there is no need to buy different flow teats as the baby grows, because babies regulate the flow themselves.
- The Medela breast milk storage solution is easy and space-saving, with two 150ml breast milk bottles and fivePump & Save breast milk bags.
- 12 Disposable Nursing Pads with soft, comfortable lining: super absorbent for long-lasting dryness.
- Natural, hypoallergenic nipple and skin care withPureLan100: 7g of pure lanolin.
- Quick Clean microwave bag to disinfect in three minutes. Eliminates 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria and germs.