Many Reasons to Shop Little Baby!
1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy lowest local delivery fee of S$1.99 or get a free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer, DBS PayLah! or Paynow payment.
4. Spend S$188 and become our VIP member to enjoy 10% OFF and free express delivery!
5. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$399!
6. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers*
7. Spend $1 Earn 1 Linkpoint if you are a Plus! Member.
8. All our products are original and 100% authentic with manufacturer warranty. We do not parallel import items from unknown overseas sources.
Michiko (みちこ) means beautiful and wise. The fabric design reminisces the Tanabata festival, a Japanese festival held in August which celebrates the stars in the sky, in which people wear traditional yukata robes and write their wishes on strips of paper to hang on bamboo trees. Watching these colorful streamers and strips of decorated Japanese paper, known as tanabata-kazari (たなばたのかざり) blow in the breeze allows visitors to experience the sensation of Japanese summertime.
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono dress is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for sweet, young little missies out on their tea party playdates.
Farbic from Osaka, Japan.