1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Michiko (みちこ) means beautiful and wise. The fabric design reminisces the Tanabata festival, a Japanese festival held in August which celebrates the stars in the sky, in which people wear traditional yukata robes and write their wishes on strips of paper to hang on bamboo trees. Watching these colorful streamers and strips of decorated Japanese paper, known as tanabata-kazari (たなばたのかざり) blow in the breeze allows visitors to experience the sensation of Japanese summertime.
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono dress is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for sweet, young little missies out on their tea party playdates.
Farbic from Osaka, Japan.