NUK Star Day & Night Silicone Soother (2pcs)
- Soothes 99% of babies*
- Right for the jaw and particularly breastfeeding-friendly* - easy to switch between breast and soother
- Extra-soft, nestles gently against the palate thanks to the special soft zone on the top
- The NUK Star is very soft in a baby’s mouth. Especially the soft zone on the top - a thin spot in the material - nestles even more comfortably against the palate
- Original NUK shape - round on the top and flat underneath, leaves room for natural sucking movements
- Combi set with 2 soothers: 1 of them as night version with glow in the dark effect, easier to find at night, with reusable soother transport box, BPA-free
NUK Star Day & Night Silicone Soother, right for the jaw, 0-36 months, BPA-free, 2 pieces
NUK Star Day & Night: NUK Soothers with luminous effect
NUK Night Soothers help babies to find their way easily to the Land of Dreams. Thanks to a baby-safe luminous material, the soothers radiate a soft glow in the dark and can be found quickly and easily even at night.
NUK Star Soother – Soothes like no other
You can count on it. Isn’t it great when there’s something you can always rely on? The NUK Star soother is just that. 99% of babies can be soothed by it. 96% of breastfeeding mothers appreciate that it’s breastfeeding-friendly. And more than 90% of orthodontists recommend it because of its shape being right for the jaw.* What more do you want?
Unfortunately, babies can’t explain why they love their NUK Star so much. But we suspect it’s because of the pleasant feeling in their mouths: the upper side nestles very gently against the palate. In this soft zone, the material of the soother is very thin and so it’s particularly smooth. At the same time, the underside of the NUK Star leaves room for the tongue’s natural sucking movements. And because it’s very narrow and flat, hardly any pressure is exerted on the teeth or jaws. This means that the development of the jaw and teeth is hardly affected. A fact that orthodontists confirm.*
Thanks to a wide range of sizes, every little mouth can find the right soother. From newborns to toddlers over 18 months old. The large selection of colours and designs will delight little ones and grown-ups alike. There are even ones with a glow-in-the-dark effect which makes them particularly easy to find at night.
For all these reasons, we call it the NUK Star: because, with its shape, designs and sizes, it remains our classic. And is simply the best for 99% of babies.*
* Independent market research, Germany, 2020
For the sake of sustainability: NUK Soother with reusable packaging
Sustainability is a priority with us. We would like to give parents the chance of reusing our packaging again instead of throwing it away. This NUK Soother therefore comes in a sturdy, reusable box, which keeps the soother clean and protects it – above all for when you are out and about an ideal solution for stopping your baby’s favourite companion becoming dirty or wet. Additionally, it is suitable for hygienic cleaning in the microwave.
NUK soothers are 100% made in Germany. Of course, they are BPA-free and comply with the European safety standard EN1400. For reasons of safety and hygiene, replace the silicone soother after 1–2 months use.