1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$50.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Earn reward points to offset your purchase. Much more benefits to be our customers!
7. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
8. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers or $8 OFF $188 purchase. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch **
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Takashi たかし means esteem and honor. The fabric designs reminisces Mon (紋), Japanese emblems used to decorate and identify an individual or family. Most consistent of a roundel encircling a figure of plant, animal, man-made, natural or celestial objects, all abstracted to various degrees.
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono top is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for active and squirmish little boys (and terrible twos!) trying to run around butt naked!
- 100% dobby cotton
- Machine washable
Fabric from Okasa, Japan.