1. Gift wrap is available and chargable upon special request.
2. Enjoy free local delivery for purchase above S$58.
3. Enjoy instant 1.5% cash rebate for bank transfer or DBS PayLah! payment.
4. Enjoy VIP price for VIP customers. Terms Applies*
5. Enjoy our bullet express delivery service for VIP customers.
6. Win family photography sessions in our monthly lucky draw worth up to S$798!
7. Enjoy 10% OFF for first time customers. Terms Applies! ** Strictly not available for new product launch and certain brands **
8. Earn Linkpoints if you are a Plus! Member.
Takashi たかし means esteem and honor. The fabric designs reminisces Mon (紋), Japanese emblems used to decorate and identify an individual or family. Most consistent of a roundel encircling a figure of plant, animal, man-made, natural or celestial objects, all abstracted to various degrees.
Made of 100% fully imported cotton from Japan, the light weight kimono top is easy to wear with 2 tie strings on the inside and out, perfect for active and squirmish little boys (and terrible twos!) trying to run around butt naked!
- 100% dobby cotton
- Machine washable
Fabric from Okasa, Japan.